No IT personnel needed
"Managed" means vbim is responsible for provisioning, setting-up, monitoring, upgrading and backing-up a Windows server and the requested services (BIM Server, BIMcloud, ArchiOffice, SpecLink, etc) in the Cloud for you:
- Windows Server
- Windows Server license
- Windows Server updates
- Storage (EBS)
- Static IP address
- IP address whitelisting
- Generating/installing/renewing SSL Certificates (optional)
- DNS setup (using the vbim.co domain)
For BIM Servers and BIMcloud
- Installing BIM Server/BIMcloud
- BIM Server/BIMcloud updates
- Migrating users, projects and libraries from your on-premise BIM Server if needed
The subscriber, you, are responsible for:
- Providing a valid BIM Server/BIMcloud Basic license from Graphisoft*
- Managing project/user access and permissions to the BIM Server through the BIM Server web interface
- Setting up custom DNS for your own domain (optional).
* Comes free with your ArchiCAD license. This does not include a professional BIMcloud license.
** The subscriber manages user access and project/library permissions via the BIM Server/BIMcloud web interface. vbim cannot determine who gets access to projects hosted on a BIM Server and any requests to vbim from users (aside from the registered primary contact) at your firm or outside your firm to provide access to projects and/or libraries will be denied.